Core Values Drive Our Days At New Vision
Answering The Frequently Asked Questions
- At NewVision, we prioritize the personal & professional development of all team members. All team members participate in a structured, customized L&D (Learning & Development) goal setting & growth monitoring process. This is discussed in monthly 1:1 and annual performance review sessions.
How does NewVision provide learning opportunities to employees? What about upskilling/certifications?
- We sponsor training & certification costs 100%. The team member does not have to incur expenses on their own development at NewVision.
- Team members who show interest in alternate skills/roles, we welcome it. We have them re-evaluated for those roles, develop them and allow them to shift departments based on their passion.
- Language Enhancement Program
- Interpersonal Skills Training
- Job-Specific Technical Skills Training & certifications
- Mentorship Sessions
- Health and Fitness initiatives
- Weekly fun events
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Continuous communications platform where employees can directly learn from Top Leadership
- Fortnightly Competitions, Monthly Recognitions, and Annual Events. Long Service awards and Annual Golden Awards are part of the events that happen regularly.
- Project Delivery Incentives.
- Lead Generation, Business Development, and Sales Incentives
- Competitive CTC with variable Payouts
- Medical and Health Benefits
- Performance Incentives
- Growth Opportunities
- Internal Job switching opportunities
- Participation in internal competitions and related rewards
- Work-Life Balance activities
- Team community service opportunities – CSR